Our team of experienced agents provide exceptional real estate services in a “down to earth” and sustainable way. We are Denver metro neighborhood experts, with a sharp sense of market conditions and housing values. We win deals for our clients through perseverance, expert negotiation, and the ability to structure deals for the benefit of all parties. With over 1,100 closings since our founding in 2007, we know the “ins and outs” of transactions, potential pitfalls, inspection concerns, and have developed a top-notch network of advisers and partners in the Denver area. This experience gets our clients to the closing table with little hassle and the peace of mind knowing they got the best deal possible.
We live in the area, raise our families here, and are deeply invested in the community. We treat every transaction as if we were buying or selling the home right along with our clients. This attention to detail and to your specific needs eases the potential stress of buying or selling a home and minimizes surprises. We are involved every step of the way and make client satisfaction the priority throughout the process.
Our clients care about more than just buying or selling a house; they want a real estate professional that shares their values and knows metro Denver like the back of their hand. With a track record of success, 90% of our business is repeat clients, or strong referrals from satisfied clients. Read our testimonials here.
Top 5 Reasons to Work with Green Door Living
- Local Knowledge | Our expertise is in local markets; we possess a deep knowledge of local conditions that can win negotiations.
- Reliability | Every inquiry is expertly handled with professional courtesy by a licensed and highly trained broker.
- Marketing Savvy | Customized, professional marketing materials effectively promote each property.
- Green-Minded | Our agents are knowledgeable in energy-efficiency and sustainability practices.
- Investment | Developing continuing relationships with clients to help them build enduring wealth through real estate.
Our agents can help guide you in making “green” real estate decisions – whether that means you want to make energy efficient home improvements, purchase a home in a green community, make locally sourced improvements to your home, or build an Eco-friendly space of your own.
5280 Magazine Five Star Professional Agents since 2010
Talk of the Town since 2010
Looking to Buy A Home?
Find Your Next Home, Search for Properties Here!