My approach as a real estate agent is centered around creating a trusting relationship with my clients. I view myself as an advocate to help my clients meet their goals while keeping them informed. I offer a personalized approach with consistent and clear communication throughout the process, whether it’s a first-time homeowner looking for an affordable fixer-upper or a senior looking to sell their home quickly while they move into a senior community.
I help clients understand how the market is performing, the importance of inspections, how to navigate a fast moving market, the best ways to negotiate in a bidding war, and much more. I believe it is important for my clients to understand the benefits and limitations of each house and each neighborhood.
I also offer additional senior specific services including connecting senior clients to my network of senior resources and helping senior clients find homes with senior-friendly amenities.
My experience includes:
- Over 13 years of marketing and sales experience in healthcare with a focus on seniors
- Successful business owner of a publishing company focused on senior resources in the local Denver Metro Area since 2015
- Board Member of the Denver Senior Coalition
- Member of the Arapahoe County Council on Aging and Jefferson County Council on Aging
- Board Member and volunteer with Jefferson County Senior Law Day
- Member of the East and West Denver Care Coalitions
In my free time, you’ll find me walking my two dogs around the Berkeley neighborhood, renovating my 1910 fixer-upper with my husband Jeff, and hoping for a powder day to ski the back bowls of Vail.
Looking to Buy A Home?
Find Your Next Home, Search for Properties Here!